The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Welcome to the forum Davy
In Response To: Welcome to the forum Davy ()

: Quite an eclectic mix of models for your collection there! Nice
: Carrera too, but mind if I ask a question about the pushers?
: Can't quite make it out from this photo, or those on IVHOC, but
: they look smooth to me. The pushers on every 1153 (and 1158,
: 110.253, 73453 et al) should be fluted.

Thanks Mark, you know you got me worried then I looked at some of the pics on the group board (http://www.flickr.com/photos/58809808@N03/5392743618/in/pool-1487335@N24/) and this Carrera also has round pushers so that has eased my mind. I wonder if a lot did come with round pushers and were changed to fluted over the years for whatever reason.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE