The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Beautiful combo, any ideas of Heuer connection?

Rick,

You said:
"This would be a great question to ask Jack Heuer. Maybe one day we could have an ''ASK JACK" heading where collectors of his vintage watches could ask him some questions once a year or so if he'd be amenable to answering them."
For a long time I have been thinking something like that could/should be done. It would be great!

"In the meantime, I'm going to be adding more of them to my collection and no matter what name is on the dial, they are still super-cool, high-quality vintage watches."
It is exactly what I have been doing for a few years. In my opinion some of those look better when signed something else.

Heuer 73373

I have had both, 73373 and 73473, N (charcoal grey) and S (silver)

Regards

Darwin

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE