The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Show your Shauntavia
In Response To: Re: Show your Shauntavia ()

There was something of a spate of them a few years back, probably indeed just before you came along. Both 2 and 3 register versions, which helped show that they weren't all the same watch. Slight concern a lot seem to have what must be the "wrong" hands, but again at least that helps distinguish between different watches. I'll comb through a couple of OTD searches later, see if that throws up some more.

Heuer typically batch by movement too, so it will be interesting to see if we can find out how the Vj 7736-powered ones' serials relate to the 7740/1s. I would expect them to be very close, but you never know at this period with Heuer. And, unless I'm going completely mad (possible!), I think I have seen one with an "Automatic Chronograph" marked dial for a Cal 12 as well.

Let's do some digging, see what we can find.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE