The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Cal 12 power

For the second friday in a row i have the Cal.12 Zodiac on.
I had a very frustrating session with the camera today. I tried to photo 4 watches with very limited success.
This was was one of the few decent photo's for the day.

I'm the first to admit i'm not one of the better photographers on the forum but today yeilded very disappointing results. I concluded by packing away the camera & cleaning the house just to feel like i acheived something today.
No doubt I'll be back at it within a couple of days and see if i can improve on my efforts.

Good weekend to all - Darren

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE