The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: I have also been banned forever

Thanks for the heads-up Elfeugo,
It's heartening to know some are dismayed with the banning.
IMHO, all I'm guilty of is being passionate about vintage Heuers.

Thing is, I've helped identify many Heuers over on TZ, good, bad and ugly.
This is the first time that some have gone to extreme lengths to a) insinuate that myself, Jeff and the best experts on earth are wrong, and b) willfully ignore hard facts. Even another faked Bayor Heuer (a day date Rolex style one) was pictured as some sort of proof that the first incorrect watch was real. (no joke).

I can only presume it is related to the owner of the watch.
If it had been a 'newbie' posting up that Baylor, it would have been a completely different story.

If I try to log in, I'm presented with a 'banned' screen that states the reason as "constantly arguing and stealing bandwidth". I've no idea what 'stealing bandwidth' means, maybe linking to Eddies image.
It's all a bit strange to be honest.

Stewart
- Heuerville

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE