The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Friday rediscovery Autavia 2446c GMT

What does one do during the cold and dark winter months – edit the watch image bank, add images where justice has not been done and update the web site. I’m about 20% done and my back is aching. Anyway, during the process I rediscovered my interest in an Autavia 2446c GMT. I have two examples and had 4 others (now moved on) so you could say I have a strong interest in this reference which is certainly true. This example now on GF bracelet is the most remarkable one I have seen. The case is mint and unpolished and the dial and bezel equally so. It came as a set with some original bits and bobs and I have enjoyed photographing it all and wearing it all week.

Regards to all
Paul
www.heuerworld.com

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE