The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: More pusher info
In Response To: More pusher info ()

: Bernard, Robertino,
: Get some popcorn and have a look at a long and winding threat on
: this matter from back in 2011, with the the very Arno chiming
: in...
: http://www.chronocentric.com/forums/heuer/index.cgi?md=read;id=41302
: Best,
: Francesco

Thank you very much for this link, I have not been following this forum back then. It was very interesting reading.

Reading the thread reminds me a lot of similar discussions in the classic car community. Within the last 20 years I have gained a humble amount of knowledge regarding a certain type of car, so from time to time I get involved in discussions what was original and what was not on these cars 40 years ago. I am always surprised how many (self declared) experts claim to know the truth and nothing but the truth, just because of their reputation or having published an article or book on the topic. From my point of view, nobody can claim to know everything without any doubt, as long as he was not part of the factory at the time, for example. We should always consider that there may be other possibilities other than what we assume to be correct.

Regards, Robert

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE