The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: i couldn't say as i haven't taken the time....

Alex

Sorry Alex do not understand your point.

As you can see from the photo archives, shown are two different diver 100's both with different bezels and different case styles.

It has been discussed many times on this forum that Heuer were very fickle with their case/dial/bezel combinations and this illustrates it perfectly.

If you check my photos you will see that inside the case there is a fine dust from some of the luminous which as dropped from one of the hands.

This to me proved that this was not a recent combination of divers components to put together to look like a diver 100.

Anyhow, thanks again for the debate

rgds
shaun

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE