The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Advice on Autavia GMT please..
In Response To: Advice on Autavia GMT please.. ()

The best would be, if you offer his watch to me :-) as it is in super conditions. I have seen these watches from 1100 euro to 1695 euro. Depending on the condition and also if the watch has a after sales warranty i.e was recently serviced. The only teardrop seems the fact, that it comes without the original bracelet (worthwhile upto 150-250 euro; depends on style).

In top conditions with bracelet and after sales warranty inclusive recent service I would pay 1695 euro. Here I think we have a inbetween 1200-1350 euro.

If you dont buy this watch please contact me with the sellers e-mail address: just mail it to me to the aboves e-mail address and delete NOSPAM from the address in advance

kind regards

Alex: A few days ago I was offered this Autavia GMT.
: This is one Heuer I would like to add to my
: collection.
: The owner asked me to make him an offer. I know
: and trust this seller, so no problem there.
: Was this colour combination original?
: What would be a fair offer?
: General remarks?
: Thanks, Ron.

:
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE