The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

Something Special to Me... *PIC*

I am sorry as this is not a post about watches. I have learne a lot from this forum and wanted to share something special and tragic to me.
My best four-leged friend Sirius passed away on Friday. He died while bringing his favorite ball back to my wife. Our vet beleives that it was a anarism to the brain and that he died suddenly and without pain. He was a 3 year old Golden Retriever that my wife and I have had since the day he was born. The thing I have come to realize over the past couple of days is that while watches and things are great, it is really the relationships between friends, family and pets that really matter. Sirius tought me about unconditional love and enjoying life. While I am deeply sadened by his passing I believe he is happy where he is, and is waiting, not matter how long it takes until I am up there with him. I did not realize how much I loved Sirius until Friday, and how petty and unimportanta things like money and gas prices really are.
I am sorry this is not watch related, but I wanted to post this somewhere where the poeple matter to me. Thank you for reading and God bless all of you for caring.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE