The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: 1950s Ebel Chronograph ~ Venus 140 ~ Perfect Black Dial

I buy and collect vintage pieces that I think are aesthetically special, and this certainly qualifies. This Ebel branded Venus 140 chronograph comes in a solid stainless case. The dial is … just perfect, glossy and beautiful. At 32mm, it’s a smaller watch, but I find that pairing it with a Bund style leather strap creates a combination that looks great and makes it wearable in a contemporary large watch world. Overall condition VG+. You will notice some pitting near the pushers, and underneath the lip of the case back. Enjoy.

Watch is functioning properly and keeping time. I do not have service records, and I have not serviced it.

$1950

I have a decade of references on ChronoTrader, WatchUSeek, TimeZone and eBay (secretsquirrel72). I’ve started a new Instagram for my vintage watches @lavintagewatch. Los Angeles Based.

I offer a three day inspection period: once you receive the watch, you have three days to check it out, enjoy it. You can contact me at any time in those three days and return it--for any reason--in the same way that it was shipped to you. I'll inspect it on receipt and if everything's the same as when I sent it, you'll get an immediate refund minus any shipping costs or payment fees I incurred.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE