|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
ChronoScope Collector Watches offers you a Vintage Nivada Chronograph Aviator Sea Diver in excellent vintage condition. This is the very first generation of this iconic chronograph sold under the Nivada brand with the famous Venus 210 movement. It is truly rare and sought after.
This model is shown on the book “Chronomaster only” on page 164
MODEL / REFERENCE: Nivada Chronograph Aviator Sea Diver , Venus 210, from approx. 1961.
CONDITION REPORT_ Please refer to the high unaltered high-resolution pictures to assess the condition of the timepiece.
• Original type A1 dial in near mint condition with all tritium markers present and intact. The tritium on dial and hands has aged pleasantly. All writing is crisp.
• The hands appear original and show slight oxidation when inspected under a loupe.
• The plexy crystal is in good condition with few minor surface scratches.
• The bezel is in good condition with a few scratches. Please note that it is an original but later replacement.
• The crown is original signed, type A1
• The pushers are correct small type ones.
• The case appears unpolished and is in overall good condition, with signs of use consistent with the age of the watch.
• Caseback original type A1, with signs of use.
• The Venus 210 movement is correct unsigned for this reference. It is in good condition and fully functional.
• New leather strap with unsigned buckle.
The case, bezel and bracelet show signs of use consistent with the age of the watch.
The watch keeps good time and all functions operate as they should.
Dial, caseback, crown and bracelet signed.
• Nivada vintage steel bracelet in near mint condition. The bracelet is a later vintage bracelet.
• ChronoScope watch roll
We guarantee the authenticity of the watch. We also provide 6 months guarantee for the correct function of this timepiece. All guarantees are subject to the General Terms and conditions of ChronoScope Collector watches, Switzerland.
The price is 4,150 CHF (Swiss Franc) or best reasonable offer plus shipping at actual cost. Low ball offers will be politely ignored.
Watch and I are in Switzerland.
Feel free to ask questions, I will be glad to answer.
Please feel free to ask questions, we will be glad to answer. ChronoScope Collector Watches, Luzern, Switzerland.