|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
ChronoScope Collector Watches offers you an outstanding Tissot Cal. CH27-41 chronograph from the late 1940s / early 1950s. The highlight of this rare vintage watch is the Lemania Cal. CH27-41 movement and the original dial.
MODEL / REFERENCE: Tissot Ref. 6212
CONDITION REPORT_ Please refer to the high unaltered high-resolution pictures to assess the condition of the timepiece.
• The dial appears to be in all original condition with a few small scratches.
• The hands show original lume. The minute hands shows slight loss of lume at the tips of the hand.
• The cases is 35 mm in diameter and shows signs of use consistent with the age of the watch. The watch measures 35 mm in diameter and 42 mm lug to lug.
• Signed caseback in good condition.
• The crown appears to be a later replacement while the pushers are original.
• The plexy crystal is in good condition with minor scratches.
• The movement is in excellent condition and has been serviced. It keeps good time, and all functions operate as they should.
• New leather strap with unsigned buckle.
ChronoScope Saffiano Leather watch roll
Dial, caseback and movement signed. The watch is fully functional.
We guarantee the authenticity of the watch. We also provide 6 months guarantee for the correct function of this timepiece. All guarantees are subject to the General Terms and conditions of ChronoScope Collector Watches, Switzerland.
The price is 2,200 CHF (Swiss Franc) or best reasonable offer plus shipping at actual cost. Low ball offers will be politely ignored.
Watch and I are in Switzerland.
Feel free to ask questions, I will be glad to answer.
Please feel free to ask questions, we will be glad to answer.
ChronoScope Collector Watches, Luzern, Switzerland.