The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Send us Some Photos!!
In Response To: Checking in to say hi ()

Jim:

we thank you for your previous contributions to OnTheDash (the photos of the RingMaster) . . . even if you acquired that stopwatch by sniping me on ebay.

So we know that you are a fine photographer, and we know that you have a great collection of chronographs . . . how's about sending us some shots of your favorites!! Check through the Chronograph section of OnTheDash, and send us some interesting ones that are missing from the website . . . or send us some personal favorites, even if already represented on the website.

we look forward to your continued contributions!!

thanks again,

jeff

: Just wanted to publically congratulate Jeff et.
: al. for getting this much needed site going.
: I have been collecting Heuer watches for
: many years, primarily chronographs which are
: my passion stemming from my interest in car
: racing.

: I will try to take some pics of pieces in my
: collection worthy of the ones shown to add
: to the inventory of models on the site.

Messages In This Thread

Checking in to say hi
Send us Some Photos!!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE