The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
First Vacation as Parent pic! *PIC*

Nice shots guys. Having just gotten back from Northern France they haven't made me feel too bad.

This shot was taken from the pool terrace of a villa we hired in Javier - Spain. The holiday was a bit of a nightmare as our original villa was farmhouse up in the hills. Just me, my wife and Jack who was 10 months. On the second night I woke up to find 2 guys trying to jemmy one of the windows open.

So Farmhouse, middle of no-where, foreign country wife and child + burglars who new we were at home.

I took the antique pick axe off the wall and let them know that coming through the window meant 'death' at the very least.

So after a night sitting on the stairs guarding my charges the rep moved us in to town were we given this place with this amazing view.

I would like to say breakfast and dinner on that terrace every day made up for the burglars but I still shudder now when I see this view which is a shame as it is a stunner.

Regards

Alistair

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE