The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
While I deserve a little credit, most goes to... *LINK*
In Response To: Greetings from the EOT gang... ()

Great site, Chuck! It's about time Heuer fans got a site of their own. We'll check in from time to time. Good luck with it!

While I deserve a little credit, most of the credit is deserved by Jeff Stein and Derek Ziglar. Jeff owns the site and is the prime motivation (and motivator!), Derek is the guru who got Jeff's ideas into electrons, and I am merely the utility infielder handling the hard line drives that occasionally range between the lines of our little field here.

For a detailed discription of "How in the heck did we get here" follow the link below...

I should mention that Tyler moderates a dive watch forum over at Equation Of Time (the place with those wonderful double pushbutton deployant clasps I love) and he contacted me yesterday to ask my opinion on an Omega Seamaster Chrono and I mentioned OTD and the Forum and he said he'd be happy to do some cross promotion of our site.

http://www.equationoftime.com/forums/diveforum

This is something we've been very wary of doing with other sites, frankly because we don't want to step on other places toes and we wish to be good neighbors to all other watch sites out there. Since some sites are picky about posting other off-site forums, we've been very subtile about how we've spread the word. This is why the forum has been pretty quiet. More traffic is good!

Anyway, thanks for the "shout out back" Tyler, we hope our paths cross frequently in the future.

-- Chuck

Chuck Maddox (Article index at: http://www.xnet.com/~cmaddox/cm3articles.html)

Messages In This Thread

Greetings from the EOT gang...
While I deserve a little credit, most goes to... *LINK*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE