The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Good News/Bad News and an offer...
In Response To: First time ()

Can someone please direct me to a Tag Heuer site for more recent watches? This is my first visit to your site and it is obvious that you folks not only take care of your watches but take pride in developing this forum.

Thanks for your help,

Jorge

Hi Jorge, and welcome!

We kinda have a good news/bad news situation on this front...

The good news is that TAG-Heuer has a site of their own and since it's their site it's official... The bad news is that it really only covers current models with precious little historical information, and frankly there isn't really much else out on the net. For us it's nice having a wide open frontier to populate, however the rub is that there is no one else who can assist when we don't have the answers.

What I can tell you though is we do have some TAG-Heuer catalogs that I'm planning on scanning in so that we can refer to them. In the meantime, if you could post a picture, discription, preferably with case reference numbers here in the forum, I can't promise that we'll have the information, but I'll try to see if I can find a picture in what catalogs I have and if nothing else try to express what little I know.

I wish I had better news, but let's see what we can put together.

-- Chuck

Chuck Maddox (Article index at: http://www.xnet.com/~cmaddox/cm3articles.html)

Messages In This Thread

First time
Good News/Bad News and an offer...
Re: Good News/Bad News and an offer...
Re: Good News/Bad News and an offer...
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE