The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Heuer Daytona......

Hello to all you Heuer collectors....

I was lucky enough to pick up a beautiful Heuer Daytona at the NAWCC show in NY this weekend, but I have one question and any help would be greatly appreciated. The head, movement, crown and pushers are all 100%, but my question is the bracelet it appears to be original to the head but the buckle is not signed Heuer. My question is were all the bracelets for the Daytona signed Heuer or not signed at all?? This bracelet I'm sure belongs to this watch (what else could it belong to) but my concern is the lack of "Heuer" on the bracelet. Non of the Daytona pictures on this site show the bracelet. You can e-mail me at my office at ccoughlin@fisherco.com as my home computer seems to be in sleep mode...

Thanks in advance,
Craig Coughlin

Messages In This Thread

Heuer Daytona......
Re: Heuer Daytona...... *LINK*
Re: Heuer Daytona......
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE