The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

Re: NEW OMEGA
In Response To: NEW OMEGA *LINK* ()

See the Omega Consumer Alert section of this website. This is a nonauthorized dealer offering
their own warranty. They do not mention if the watches are sold with intact serial numbers.
There are contributors to this forum that can direct you to an authorized dealer who will give you an excellent price. Do a search for previous posts on dealer recommendations. Why spend that much on a watch and not have the ability to have a world wide Omega warranty? My dos centavos. Regards, Greg, Smyrna , GA

: Getting ready to purchase my second Omega. OO7
: was the first and im looking at the new
: speedmaster moon watch w/white face and blue
: hands. bought my first from a Omega store in
: the Middle East and im looking now at a site
: called worldwatches.com. Could someone
: please give feedback on wether they are a
: reputable site and/or positive purchases
: from this retailer. By the way i am a new
: visitor to the sitre and i love seeing the
: interest in Omegas. was going to purchase a
: rolex and decided that Omega had a sense of
: style like no other and because of this i
: will remain loyal to the brand that has
: served well in the past. thanks in advance.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE