The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

If you havent bought an Omega yet....

Since I was a child, I have been in love with watches. I currently have over 75. Not all are "luxury watches" only a few. The most expensive watch that I own is a large mens platinum bezel Rolex Yachtmaster. I also own a 2531.80. I must say that the Omega is the best watch that I own and recommend that anyone looking to purchase a high quality watch look at the Omega brand. If I could go back and do it all over I would have taken my wife to Hawaii and then myself to Las Vegas with the money I spent on the Rolex. Moral of the story?.......buy a watch that you will enjoy and not something you think you might sell in the future. Please dont get me wrong, I do enjoy the Rolex and would never sell it, but I just see much more in the Omega.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE