The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

Assistance needed from readers outside the USA

I am trying to collect information needed to help Omega enthusiasts and buyers around the world. But I have had significant difficulty getting Omega catalogs from countries outside my own. The Omega home office in Switzerland does not stock catalogs for the various regions, yet the local Omega distributors around the world are not interested in sending out catalogs to people outside their country.

So my request to Chronocentric readers around the world is: can you please send me by postal mail a copy of the Omega catalog from your country?

Please contact me by private email at editor@chronocentric.com if you are willing and able to assist me with this. I want to coordinate so that I don't waste anyone's generous help and effort by getting more than one copy from each country.

Any Omega catalogs--current or from prior years--that you could send will be a tremendous assistance in giving me a more global information base of what Omega sells in each country and how they are marketing their products across the globe. That translates into a greater level of help I can offer to the numerous Omega enthusiasts that contact me from around the world.

Many thanks for any assistance you can offer!

Derek Ziglar
Editor
Chronocentric

Messages In This Thread

ADMIN! Assistance needed from readers outside the USA
Denmark covered! *NM*
Taiwan covered! *NM*
Israel covered! *NM*
Sweden covered! *NM*
UK now covered! *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE