The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
eBay doesn't care
In Response To: there is a guy on tz, named... ()

I have reported these fake Heuer Monacos to eBay only to receive an email from eBay stating they could not vertify that they were fakes. I replyed that I could vertify that they were fakes because I collected them and that Heuer nor TAG Heuer made this so called Heuer Monaco. eBay never pulled or stopped the auction, so I stopped emailing eBay about the fakes that were being auction. Charles

: eelpie who has made it his personal crusade to
: stop these "watches" from being
: sold on ebay. he wants the fake fakes back
: in the flea markets and swap meets rather
: than on ebay. he has some kind of contact
: within the ranks of ebay and i have seen him
: get fakes like this pulled from auction
: quickly. it's a good personal crusade if you
: ask me. just be careful if you look him up,
: that the watch is a true fake, not a
: questionable one. i'd hate to see a
: borderline legitimate one pulled (not
: talking about this one).

: j.h.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE