The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Great Divers watch site.

Thanks Paul,good to know!

Thats a great version of the Divers,a 980.032 ?
I`ve never seen one in real life,but I can really see this baby lighting up a dark room.Haven`t seen many of these around lately,nice catch!

I`m now down to two divers.The .006,and an 844/3,as I had to sell off two .006`s to make room for an orange .007 which I did not get due to some most unfortunate circumstances.Still looking,but these are keepers that doesn`t seem to change hands very often.

I quite like the 980.029 "Black Coral" version as well.A mint one of these is also high on my list right now.
Good to hear from a fellow wetwatch enthusiast!

Cheers

Marius

: Hi Marius - I was just about to do a search for Divers on the forum
: and came across your post. I just received a rugged, well used
: and aging Heuer Diver. I visited the scubawatch site and really
: admired the way the watches were photographed. Besides being a
: very wearable watch they are also very photogenic especially
: when set against black. I enjoy the Heuer divers both quartz and
: automatic and the prices are still affordable to start a bit of
: a collection. Here is my lastest acquisition (she really does
: glow in the dark).
: Regards
: Paul
: PS - you are not alone!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE