The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Francesco....
In Response To: Francesco.... ()

Gianvittorio:
I am sure 100% that the day I will see it in the flesh I will fall in love with it. Indeed, while I was writing my original message I felt a bit like falling in the "fox and grapes" category.

I guess this is the beauty of being an Heuer collector. The day you feel confident your collection is going in a specific direction, or your last piece is finally the one that will put to rest all the haunting madness, there is always something coming out that will make you start the haunting for that particular timepiece all over again....Congratulations to all of us for being trapped in this beautiful journey...
Francesco

: Francesco,I like your discussion very much! I want to tell you that
: my watch 1158s was arrived thanks to an alert of our friend Mark
: Moss.Now who own it I realize that I have a special piece,it
: makes a collection alone.I don't know if this watch is necessary
: to enter in the Olympus.. ... but I must say that if you see
: one,take it!

: At wrist is a joy,you can feel the power of a rare bird and
: precious material.

: Exclusivity is a feeling too,not only production numbers.

: Thank you for your interest for this golden treasure.

: And good luck!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE