The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Both pleased and surprised this one was popular!

You know, sometimes you write a post, particularly an off-topic one, and you're not sure whether it will garner a single reply. But you go ahead and post it anyway - if you find it interesting, someone else might. A bit like fishing, I guess, you never know if you'll get a bite but you cast anyway.

We have replies though! And insightful ones too. Rare, underappreciated insider tips from Shaun (I have launch day copies of both Rez and Ico, but neither sold all that well) that definitely have parallels with some Heuers. Lucasarts from Dustin, who must get as many calls from fans to remake Monkey Island and Manic Mansion as TAG-Heuer get about Carrera and Monaco. Though maybe I show my age when I say I was a fan of them before the adventure games even, back when they were Lucasfilm Games, releasing stuff like Ballblazer and Rescue from Fractalus!

And then we have Jeff, who's not played since PacMan. Hmmm, let me think where that would put you on a Heuer timeline Jeff...

I've got it!

Round about here:

;)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE