The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I like it but....

My opinion and not worth much except to me is that this watch is too gold. It is a lovely watch and obviously well crafted. However, when I look at a watch, especially a chrono, the first thing I see is the dial. I would say that this is one of the most boring "Carrera" dials I have seen. And the fact that it is all gold to match the rest of the watch makes it and the whole package even more boring....(boring might be a little strong). If the dial were white with black subs or even simply white with engine turned white subs or anything to break up the gold I would agree that this was a Daytona killer and a hugely interesting Heuer.

Again, just my taste and my opinion...

JohnCote

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE