The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: but seriosly folks?
In Response To: Thanks for the Watch!! ()

This sort of thing brings back posts of ancient history ( two weeks ago ) . Remember , several OTDashers said there should be a selling day .So that fine Heuers do not go to money grubbing dealers for pennies on the dollar but rather amongst Heuer loving friends . My 2 cents would be a free for all with stipulation ! 1: You must have made a (or several ) non commercial post on the forum in the past . Easy to check who’s been Naughty or Nice . And it keep things “in da family “ if you know what I mean . Not that I’m thinking of myself of course , I’m thinking of the greater community ! I love the posts on this one so far ! Very dry humour ! ( except “blood in the water “ )
Cheers
LB
: Dennis: Thanks for the quick and easy deal.

: I promise that $250 plus my brand new Casio was
: a full and fair price for that old Carrera
: calendar chrono, and don't let these guys
: tell you otherwise. I mean, it was 40 years
: old; the black registers looked so odd on
: the white dial; the calendar didn't even
: take account of 30 and 31 day months; and
: you couldn't swim in the thing.

: You'll love the Casio!!

: Jeff

:
: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE