The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
jhb!,jhb! Wet,Water,Dry, I have a Heuer joke
In Response To: louis, louis, louis....... ()

Hello
I am still LOL at myself for that Seiko thing ! But You folk are sensitive . Wet blood ! wet water! dry humour ! Tis Funny! no? I have a joke about a women and a Super Autavia fortune telling dash watch . But I think I’ll just tell it to myself because you all think I have no sense of humour . That and I’m watching our federal election . Here in Canada the country that brought you Mike Meyers , Jim Carrey , Dan Aykroyd , Saturday Night Live etc.. ( we know funny ) are having a hand over , no the other country with oil .

Sorry I was laughing at my joke what was your point ?
Cheers
LB ( Liquor Barn)

PS Did you see the Seiko / Heuer has been take off the market . It was all me ! I did it ! Ok well you guys helped a little . Ok you were right LOL .

: while my humor may not be "dry," and
: maybe not even funny......the blood in the
: water thing was a joke. hence the
: ":)" smiley face.

: since the seiko bezel thing got under your skin
: a bit, i'll give you a joke so you know i
: have a sense of humor also....two guys go
: into a bar. one with a blowup doll, the
: other with a ........

: j.h.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE