The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Ok I'll tell you but just OK?

The US gets more oil from Canada than it does from Iraq . It would take quite a bit to get my goat and I’m very impressed that you came up with John Candy ( too bad he’s dead ) Good onya Laddie !! I used to get mistaken for him but I’ve put all those people in a shallow grave .
Ok I’ll tell you my Heuer Joke ! But just you ok ?

A beautiful European woman ( Sexy! not annoying ) was practicing in her Audi Quattro around the back road of Catalonia and her Audi had the full kit ! You know the girl I’m talking about . Anyway her co driver was resting in the trailer so she was using her fortune telling Super Autavia to keep track of her times . She slid around a corner and hit the straight and hit her Super Autavia . The Autavia said “you are up 3 tenths of a second and in two minutes you are going fart” . She thought that’s weird but kept things coming at the side windows ! AND , to the tenth of a second , two minutes later she passed gas in to her silk fireproof underwear . So looking to that beautiful white on black dial with the ribbed pushers . She hit the pusher again . To which the Super said “you’re down a second and a half and in five minutes you are going to have sex !” She thought that’s impossible !! But! Just around the next corner she saw her old flame ! Antonio , with a red rose his mouth and a shirt open to show his rippling stomach mussels , with just enough chest hair as not to be gross . She slammed both feet to the floor , so not to stall the engine , and ran into his arms . They went behind a tree and did it standing up ( they where not Baptists and so they did not worry it would lead to dancing ) . She kissed him gently and got back in her other ride . Pressing the velvety smooth action of that black dash mounted beauty one more time only to hear it say “………

……… You are down 25 minutes 32 seconds and 3 tenths AND with all this SCREWING AND FARTING around you missed your turn!”

The election went my way ! Sort of a John Kerry minority . See it’s me I scared what's his face into backing down with Seikotavia .
Thank You ! Thank You!
Good Night everyone !
LB

: wrong foot again. my last post was a joke(you
: know in good fun) also, from start to
: finish.

: " Here in

: we have oil??? Canada has oil??? and those guys
: are supposed to be funny???? naw i'm kidding
: with you.

: oops you forgot to mention John Candy!!:)

: naw i'm not sensitive, except maybe to extreme
: heat or annoying women.:)

: btw, i did see the seller of the ultra rare
: military seiko/heuer crossbreed decided to
: pull it, but the real question is for how
: long? maybe better yet what bezel will be on
: it next time, lol.:) either way it was
: interesting discussion and kind of
: fun...well at least to me. plus i know you
: have a sense of humor, so all is well, i
: think?

: j.h.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE