The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
i'm thinking we got off on the.....

wrong foot again. my last post was a joke(you know in good fun) also, from start to finish.

" Here in
: Canada the country that brought you Mike
: Meyers , Jim Carrey , Dan Aykroyd , Saturday
: Night Live etc.. ( we know funny ) are
: having a hand over , no the other country
: with oil ."

we have oil??? Canada has oil??? and those guys are supposed to be funny???? naw i'm kidding with you.

oops you forgot to mention John Candy!!:)

naw i'm not sensitive, except maybe to extreme heat or annoying women.:)

btw, i did see the seller of the ultra rare military seiko/heuer crossbreed decided to pull it, but the real question is for how long? maybe better yet what bezel will be on it next time, lol.:) either way it was interesting discussion and kind of fun...well at least to me. plus i know you have a sense of humor, so all is well, i think?

j.h.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE