The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Vintage Diver for the cold water *PIC*

Hello Manuel,

: Great watch Mick,

: and your pictures are very nice, as always.

Thank you very much for your compliments.

: I have two things in mind:

: - Does the inner bezel have this copper color finish from the
: factory or is this a nice tropical effect?

I do not know. I was mainly attracted by this color and the case shape. The inner rotating bezel shows a fair amount of degeneration, but I do not know whether from white to yellow or vice versa:

: - Where can I get such a strap? It has a interesting texture and
: looks as slim as possible, what I really appreciate.

No, the strap did not age with the bezel :-). I got the strap with the watch. It demonstrates very well how a strap can emphasize the beauty of a watch. See the image below for the branding.

: Many thanks,
: schöne Grüße nach München

Thanks for your greetings, hopefully with a large dispersion as I do not live in Munich :-)

: (Ist die Enicar ein Börsenfang von
: letzter Woche?),

I collected the Enicars on the Munich watch fair but bought them weeks before.

Kind regards,

Mick

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE