The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Strange Heuer???
In Response To: Strange Heuer??? ()

Hi Craig,

I have owned a few Aquastars and a few Heuers and I also thought that they had a working relationship as they are exactly the same kind of watch.

This one however does not have the correct hands, they should be squared off military hands withe the minute haveing a pointer.

The dial however could be real although I have never seen both 'Heuer' and 'Aquastar' on the same dial but it could be possible as there were obviously many promotions with Heuer.

That's my bit.

Regards

Alistair

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE