The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: If You Will Send Photos = = = > > >

:
: If you will send some photos (to
: onthedash@bellsouth.net), then I will send
: you an estimate of the market price for this
: pair.

: Thanks in advance.

: Jeff

:
: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
:
Hi Ben,
Now I know who you are. I think I got you mixed up with some of the younger guys on the bb. and CSRG

Did you buy these? or are you trying to resell them?

Jeffs price seems like what we talked about.
But I did not know thay where a real 2 set back plate with a 2 sized box. gotta be 3000.+ to the proper Guy. I hope you bought them.
One thing that can be a bit of a problem does the hour wheel turn all the time?
If you are not reselleing them, and put them in your car. No Problem getting them serviced.
These are easy to do ( but not for someone who does not know them)
Remember the mastertimer is not going to be spot on time keeper thay can very up to 10 sec aday unless you keep them wound.

I will take care of them for you. But am very busy now for the Historics and Pebble Beach cars.
But this winter ONLY IF YOU KEEP THEM I will service them for 100s cheaper.
Please call after 8:00am he he he
Ps I was looking for your # and could not find it.
I wanted to call back and tell you about this site. I was sound alseep when you called and not all there. I know you where worried about a 500.00 service charge if thay needed it. Thats life in the fast lane when you send them out. But read the above we can handle it no problem!!!
You bettter buy them!!!! He didnt go down on price, Still get them thay are nice with that box and the plate
GET THEM TODAY. I thought you where buying Burts set. But now that Jeff showed the photo of the set These are nice!!!!
Lets get them going and in your white GT
Take Care

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE