The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

Omega Manufacturer's Service

I have a couple of Parsifal Raymond Weil watches and I've had some difficulties with RW's NYC service center.

I've read about so many people saying that Swiss watchmakers in general are arrogant and they don't have the greatest after-sales service. Just today, I talked with a local jeweler that said Omega's USA service is horrible.

I'm thinking about getting an Omega but I'm really gun shy about after-sales service.

Has anyone had any experience with the Omega manufacturer's service center in the USA? I'm interested in hearing both good and bad reports.

One other thing....for those who have purchased Omega's on the gray market, are there any dealers with whom you've had great, crappy or middlin' service experiences?

Thanks.

Loren

Messages In This Thread

Omega Manufacturer's Service
Re: Omega Manufacturer's Service
Re: Omega Manufacturer's Service
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE