The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: !!! THEFT - Heuer Daytona has been STOLEN !!!

Ahhhhh, i hate to hear this.........are you totally happy with your buyer? i would question this first.How did you mark the package? was it obvious that a watch was inside? i mark pakages as "precision equipment" Also no shipping company covers watches so even if they let you insure it they will worm their way out of the cover. please post the pics again. i will keep an eye out.
i have also lost a heuer monza...but im not sure how i have lost it at present.....
i'll help in anyway i can Abel....i am in the uk and please contact me if you want me to contact/visit/lookinto whatever i am dealing with the police at heathrow at preset because they caught a crook stealing a watch addressed to me, but the idiot kept the box with my name and address on it so they had the evidance.
nic
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE