The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Monzas
In Response To: Re: Monzas ()

: I meant to link the Camaros too. Take a look at the cases on these
: compared to the re-edition Monzas:

: http://www.onthedash.com/Guide/_Chronographs/68.Camaro/

Hey Mark

Thanks very much for the reply, it has made things clearer for me. The problem for me is that i was trying to combine the purchase of a Monza with buying something that won;t depreciate and may have some future appreciation. That may not be possible but at the end of the day the Monza appeals to me most so its about finding the best route to one. Unsure if that means a new one thats been hanging around, a white or blk version or an early re-edition which has no Monza or Tag badge but simply "Monza". I cant seem to find any for much less than the $1500/£1000 mark which Jeffs price range seems to indicate Monzas don;t currently reach.

I also understand that some do not have serial numbers pressed on the case and am unsure what diff that has to value and similar with lack of box, papers etc (to varying degrees)

Once again thanks for your help!

Rich

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE