The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Monzas
In Response To: Re: Monzas ()

I'm not sure there is any premium for the "Heuer" only version- yet. As well as being nice because it only has Heuer on the dial. I think this first version of the watch is the nicest looking- has the cleanest dial without the Monza name.

The watch has a high-shine finish on the sides and a brushed finish around the case. If you're fussy, you may find that most second hand versions with had marks on the high-shine finish- its quite easy to mark.

Whether this watch will ever turn out to be an investment, only time will tell. But I would bet that if it does, it will be the "Heuer" only model that will be worth more.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE