The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Mint Silverstone (Red) . . . Just Sold at $4,000

Guys,

I had a quick search on offers of our dealers and further on well known German webdealers.

Quick summarize:
Used Silverstones between 3000 and 3500 € without original straps boxes or papers.
Only one nos brown dial on offer, again head only no box, strap or papers, asking price 3850 € approx 5750 US Dollar.
Now we could assume the brown dial might be the least expensive however thats personal taste.
To get a perfect complete set you would have to add a steel barce (500 for the earlier one, 300 for original cofram) and a box (400).
Now the new Silverstone has not been launched yet, which will increase the price for the vintage models.
The Silverstone has a cutting edge design and was developed out of the Monaco, volumes were rather low and lifecycle short.
Grab one if you can !

Cheers

Arno

www.heuerchronographs.com

: Jeff,

: thats a good average watch, but far away from nos and not mint for
: my quality perspective, look at the backcase scratches please !!
: no original strap and buckle as far I can see and en plus a
: scratch at the dial.
: Normal price for an average quality watch, supports what I have
: written before and the pricing of the knightsbridge silverstone.
: Right ?!

: Cheers
: Arno

: www.heuerchronographs.com

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE