The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
The joys of EBay

As many of you know I was lucky to purchase the 2446 listed on ebay here.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/290714872535?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I have been looking for one for some time and jumped at the chance.

The seller was not happy. Claimed he did not want to wait for the paypal hold on funds and backed out.

Refunded the money without my consent or knowledge.

I contacted ebay and they said to leave feedback. (powerful indeed)

The seller was miamiestatebuyers

This is why I hate ebay.

If I get a call/email from Abel,Rich,David,Brook etc etc etc saying I have a mint thingamajig with original hands
recently serviced for 5K, I can say yes, send the money and life is good. No half truth no bull.

I believe there is a little more to the story then meets the eye.

"Buy the seller" some guy said ;-) looks like he was right.

Thanks for listening

Rant over

Rob

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE