The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
bezel and lume dot: NOS or MINT ?
In Response To: Re: Thanks for the response ()

Yes I also purchased a NOS bezel from one of the mebers here on ebay recently: it was stated NOS: however when arrived there was tiny litle super tiny wear around the lume dot and of course the lume dot was discolored: so is this a NOS bezel or only a MINT one. Do I follow the picture or do I follow a description.

OF course I followed the picture: it was clear from the picture that the lume dot is discolored: which is normal for a 40 years old lume dot. and also with good eye you can see the super mini tiny weae at the lume dot.

Anyhow an adverstisement with pictures here the pictures count for me and a good research before buying: are these the origional color hands ? I mean some people buy here a watch with white hands and after wars they complain they should be orange: come on ???

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE