The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Welcome Aboard!!
In Response To: Welcome Aboard!! ()

Hi Jeff, thanks for the warm welcome. You are welcome to ask some questions...
Here are some more images for you... also i don't want to 'spoil' this great Heuer forum with to much Rolex stuff.... but here are some killer grails.. super rare ones and beauties for you..

Super rare Omani Seadwellers. The gold one... only a handful known...

My last big dream.. a full tropical Daytona...

Another very rare QUABOS Seadweller..

Some Milsubs..

Early MK1 Patend Pending Seadwellers.

A tropical James Bond Big Crown

Very rare 1680 Comex watches.. Only a handful known.

Early Submariner reference 6200

For the Patek lovers..

More Milsibs

A very rare Daytona..

A killer vintage Patek..

Some Newman

This one.. a NOS early, early 5512 Submariner with very rare crown guards. Super rare!

Super rare great old Chrono Serpico..

Well so much more to show.. but don't want to bring Rolex here.. but learn from you guys about Heuer ;-)
And so much more images on my blog. But not sure if it's allowed to post a link.

Best

Bernhard

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE