The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Welcome to the forum Bernard!
In Response To: Welcome to the forum Bernard! ()

Carrera's are beautiful!!!

And i have seen it also as comment here or VRF.. that there are so many versions of references...

Same goes for Rolex... Daytona's... different references... and then so many dial versions... so many.... same goes for 5512/3 .. etc... special in early versions and giltdials. there are so many versions of dial/case etc..

Knowledge and research is one of the great fun in this! Same in heuer i guess.

By the way.. i forgot...

MY FIRST GOOD WATCH WAS A HEUER!!!

When i was 19 years old.. and on holiday with my wife.... at Lake Geneva.
I bought a Heuer Formula 1 ... a black/red one. And i have been wearing it for years. Watersports etc...

So it is really bag to...

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE