The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Porsche Design redux
In Response To: Porsche Design redux *PIC* ()

Heya all,

The seller still has not respond, but I got a reply from Porsche Design themselves and will be forwarding this email to the Singapore seller!

Email from PD
Dear Reza,

Thank you for your passion for Porsche Design Products.

I have to admit that I have never seen this watch before with the brand "Porsche Design". Either it's an absolute rarety or just a fake and would very much think the second is the case.

The dial though seems to be original so perhaps someone has put the interior of an original PD watch into a non-original housing.

Hoping I could help you with this answer an remain with

kind regards,
Christian Schwamkrug

I wonder what will the seller say next...

Reza

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE