The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: C'mon Chuck! What about this lovely page ? ?

: C'mon, Chuck! Get back in the game, man!

: This very early version of the Articles Page
: has been loaded and OnTheDash for a week,
: and you haven't even noticed? provided
: suggestions? nothing?

Jeff, you know I've suggested a TZ Classics style forum for archiving posts for quite some time now. I was under the impression we already had a "Links" page established on OTD. Everytime I talk to the guy in charge, and man is he tough to get a hold of!, he only wants to talk about the vintage watches he just won on eBay with Buy It Now's or Trips he's looking forward to!

Basically, we need another forum for OTD Classics. Just a page with links is ok, but it'd be better if people can archive posts in their entirety, via links or via iFrames within that section of OTD.

More than this is going to have to wait until I'm feeling a little better. I'm running on fumes at the moment.

-- Chuck

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE