The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: C'mon Chuck! What about this lovely page ? ?

: Jeff, you know I've suggested a TZ Classics
: style forum for archiving posts for quite
: some time now. I was under the impression we
: already had a "Links" page
: established on OTD. Everytime I talk to the
: guy in charge, and man is he tough to get a
: hold of!, he only wants to talk about the
: vintage watches he just won on eBay with Buy
: It Now's or Trips he's looking forward to!

Maybe you are talking / writing to the wrong guy. If it's anything to do with the forum(s), that would be in the Chronocentric / Derek realm.

I may be in charge to OTD(??), but my technical skills are limited. I created the "Articles" page, thinking that it will become an "Articles and Resources" page . . . sort of like a reference area focused on discrete articles and pieces (rather than entire websites). The "Links" would contain the usual links to other websites, dealers, etc. Yes -- there is some overlap, but I am certain that we can figure out "what goes where".

: Basically, we need another forum for OTD
: Classics. Just a page with links is ok, but
: it'd be better if people can archive posts
: in their entirety, via links or via iFrames
: within that section of OTD.
    if it's another forum you / we need, that would be Derek's department.

: More than this is going to have to wait until
: I'm feeling a little better. I'm running on
: fumes at the moment.

here's to a quick and full recovery!!

: -- Chuck

Jeff

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE