The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Agreed. I have to say...
In Response To: Breath Taking Image!!!! ()

...A Nice Pair. Or should I say : More. Or maybe Dark side of the Dato? Or Wish They Were Mine? OK enough of that stupid joke.

That is really incredible. I mean if the "usual" white face Dato is rare, and the Black face white subreg Dato rarer, and the v72 "normal" Carrrera White face Black subreg also really really rare, then just how rare is that White face/ dark sub reg Dato? Amazing.

Is that the ultimate Heuer model in terms of rarity/desirability? Think it is for me, if I exclude your other one (yeah, the PVD Monaco) on the grounds of "maybeness".

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE