The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: SX marking
In Response To: Re: SX marking ()

: Peter , checking my watch I found the letters
: 'SX' on the base plate of the movement Do
: you know the 'SX! factory???
: Thank you

: Martin
------------
At this momement I pass on this, I have no idea.
I do know your misunderstood me. By the Cock I ment the Balance bridge. and it would have to be 3 letters like the old WOG on the cock
is the old house ID for Breitling but made 1000s ofr watches for everybody. Zenith used ZFX I think. I can not remember the Heuer marks. the last info on the Zodiac taxed my brian. Can sombody tell us the letters on for Heuer. I amost want to say AOC- Romer?

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE