The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: 40-Year Old Virgins / Ideal in This Instance

Hi Jeff! Yes I am here and I am always delighted to check on you boys via the forum. I have been buried in full-time graduate studies (Working on an MA in Religion) among other things. Which takes me to the other things since you all have brought up old cars....

Now, I'm no expert, but one "oldie" I've had a crush on since I was a teenager is the 1968-1977 series Ford Bronco. I think I'm finally going to take the plunge on a 1974, unmolested, uncut, truly original California born Bronco from Placerville, CA. (not quite a 40 year old virgin but close). Her current owner has allowed me to name her Ginger--based on her original paint color. If I knew how to post a picture on your forum (saving brain cells for school), I'd show her off.

On another note, the watches ypu have pictured are gorgeous. Is it a sin to ask if the two register is for sale? Not only would the two reg. beauty be a wonderful additional to my small, but precious Heuer family, I would wear it proudly while driving "Ginger" on my way to play poker after my four lecture in theology.

You guys are the best. Sometimes I think I should have been a man--it's just that I love being woman so much:)

I'm off to write my midterm exam....

Blowing kisses from cali,
patty

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE