The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: If the Breitling Bug Stays With Me

The GMT is very hard to find... The one on display is NOS and boxed including papers: the real ones...:-)...

The Cosmonaute is easy to find but up to 2000 euro currently in MInt-NOS conditions...as with your cosmonaute its nice to have the 24 hours dial running..after 2 weeks you got it...and when switching back to 12 hours dial you are confused again....

I search the Breitling Navitimer Yachting from that time...one was sold 2 months ago on ebay...however too expensive: 2000 euro...I believe the yachting is the scarest...

There are so many of the Navitimers: also the Co-Pilot ones and an electronic version with blue dial...white dial too...

It would be nice to have own reports and research topics placed on the page..(after review by you or Chuck)...I believe this could save time and also would bring a lot more info on the watches to the board...

Alex

PS: I have holidays now...was travelling for 11 months for business...thus now time to take care for topics on the board...and hunting behind watches in parallel :-)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE