The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Let's get it straight....
In Response To: Sigh ()

there are two separate issues here:

1) COSTCO is a grey market dealer just like all the rest we know. They sell a GENUINE product and if you want to debate the grey market vs. authorized dealer topic then go right ahead but I'm afraid that your post was possibly giving some the impression that COSTCO sold fakes and that is not the case.

2) The second topic of fakes, replicas, knockoffs, etc... is one that needs no clarification. I'm confident that my viewpoint is the same as 99% of all watch enthusiatsts so it would just be "preaching to the choir". The other 1% (Blake included) just don't get it and they never will. Trying to enlighten these people is impossible and frustrating so I chose to wish them well with their "wannabe watches" and move on.


Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE